The Leo Group are committed to investing profits from the firm back into the company. Our belief that continuously replacing and renewing our equipment and machinery, will increase efficiency and thus allow us to provide a better quality service to our customers.
With an investment of more than £4 million being injected into our Yorkshire based headquarters, proposals include:
- a major upgrade of the existing pet food plant
- erecting a supplementary building housing animal carcasses
- a building to house our waste transfer operations
- a new staff canteen
- the expansion and refurbishment of our office blocks
- a new food storage building
- an extension to the woodchip area.
Our plans extend further than just the Leo Group headquarters. The construction of a 10MW biomass plant In Aberdeen has commenced.
We hope that through the investment into our Leo Group sites, we can increase the efficiency of the waste recycling process, while improving odour control and noise pollution.
This has always been a priority here at Leo Group, to be pioneers in methods of waste recycling and continually striving to increase the efficiency of waste management.